Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! 22:03 - Nov 1 with 3319 viewsjackrmee

Fuk me this is awesome!
Hoping to see them both on the bench.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-boss-gra

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 22:11 - Nov 1 with 2771 viewsjacksfullaces

not sure why this thread has cheered me up, but it has.
hope there is real substance to it, and that the brittle pair stay intact.

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 22:13 - Nov 1 with 2761 viewsDarran

I don’t get the Montero love-in myself,he’s played about two good games in four years
Waste of fuçking space.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 22:16 - Nov 1 with 2749 viewsjackrmee

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 22:13 - Nov 1 by Darran

I don’t get the Montero love-in myself,he’s played about two good games in four years
Waste of fuçking space.

Past doesn't even exist mate. He's on fire under his new Sensei. Just to keep him fit now init.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 22:20 - Nov 1 with 2726 viewsjacksfullaces

Waste of fuçking space.

probably a bit of PL nostalgia, but yeah, a bit more for one than the other.
Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 22:27 - Nov 1 with 2684 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 22:16 - Nov 1 by jackrmee

Past doesn't even exist mate. He's on fire under his new Sensei. Just to keep him fit now init.

Both could give us a real boost to our quest for former glories BUT keeping them fit is the issue. Yes I know, speaking the bloody obvious. More good news though :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 22:40 - Nov 1 with 2656 viewsnantywatcher

Totally underwhelmed by this "news"
I would love for my negativity about those two to be rammed down my throat in 2/3 months time.

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 23:05 - Nov 1 with 2582 viewsAl_Bundy

Being cynical i sense a transfer shop window looming.
Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 23:11 - Nov 1 with 2573 viewsjasper_T

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 23:05 - Nov 1 by Al_Bundy

Best case they impress, win us a few points and are sold for healthy sums on January 1st.
Login to get fewer ads

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 05:58 - Nov 2 with 2326 viewsCaptain_Sham

I thought Potter wasnt allowed to pick players who earn over thruppence a week? Was this more fabricated bollox by the twange battalion?

Its just a ride.

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 07:00 - Nov 2 with 2263 viewsDr_Winston

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 05:58 - Nov 2 by Captain_Sham

I thought Potter wasnt allowed to pick players who earn over thruppence a week? Was this more fabricated bollox by the twange battalion?

In a desperate gamble after DC United failed to make the playoffs Kaplan and Levein have relented and now he's allowed to pick players who earn thruppence ha'penny.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 08:12 - Nov 2 with 2120 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 23:05 - Nov 1 by Al_Bundy

I am not sure there is enough time for Jeff and Wilf to remain injury free and impress. Possibly good news as there is a chance they could play a part in a promotion push.
If they managed to remain relatively injury free then a decision could be made next season whether we sell or not.
Would we be looking to sell in such circumstances if we got promoted?
As stated previusly I think we should do all we can to hang on to the youngsters at least for the medium term.
A fire sale now could easily be a disaster.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 08:22 - Nov 2 with 2089 viewsLeonWasGod

Waste of fuçking space.

I wouldn't drop Dan James for him, that's for sure. Jeff scares the crap out of defenders though, so having him as an option is great. We only have these 2 who can do what wingers are supposed to do.
Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 09:14 - Nov 2 with 1979 viewsmonmouth

Waste of fuçking space.

Yeah, but those have both been this season and got us six points from losing positions. He’s found his level, for 20 mins anyway.

Until he’s crocked again before Christmas.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 09:38 - Nov 2 with 1918 viewsjack247

Waste of fuçking space.

He’s an impact sub. I’ve been up for getting rid of him for ages as you are right, he destroyed Arsenal and Chelsea 4 years or so ago and had done nothing since.

But, it looks like we’ve finally got a manager who knows how to get the best out of his obvious talent. It’s hard to argue he didn’t win us 6 points in 40odd minutes at Sheffield United and Milwall. I’m completely on board with it if he can produce game changing cameos.
Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 09:50 - Nov 2 with 1888 viewsRiscaJack

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 09:38 - Nov 2 by jack247

He’s an impact sub. I’ve been up for getting rid of him for ages as you are right, he destroyed Arsenal and Chelsea 4 years or so ago and had done nothing since.

But, it looks like we’ve finally got a manager who knows how to get the best out of his obvious talent. It’s hard to argue he didn’t win us 6 points in 40odd minutes at Sheffield United and Milwall. I’m completely on board with it if he can produce game changing cameos.

Is it still the case we haven't scored an away goal without him being on the park this year?

I can't remember the exact stat but it was something like that.

JENKINS OUT

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 10:19 - Nov 2 with 1828 viewsjack247

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 09:50 - Nov 2 by RiscaJack

Is it still the case we haven't scored an away goal without him being on the park this year?

Without checking I can only think of the two each at Sheffield and Milwall, so yeah I’d guess that’s right.
Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 10:25 - Nov 2 with 1811 viewsRiscaJack

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 10:19 - Nov 2 by jack247

Without checking I can only think of the two each at Sheffield and Milwall, so yeah I’d guess that’s right.

Scary when fit.

But will never stay fit long enough unfortunately.

JENKINS OUT

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 11:28 - Nov 2 with 1710 viewsjackrmee

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 10:25 - Nov 2 by RiscaJack

Scary when fit.

But will never stay fit long enough unfortunately.

GP reckons he knows why he keeps getting injured and knows how to keep him fit

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 12:26 - Nov 2 with 1596 viewsOldjack

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 09:14 - Nov 2 by monmouth

Yeah, but those have both been this season and got us six points from losing positions. He’s found his level, for 20 mins anyway.

Until he’s crocked again before Christmas.

Spot on .

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 12:40 - Nov 2 with 1550 viewsBadlands

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 11:28 - Nov 2 by jackrmee

GP reckons he knows why he keeps getting injured and knows how to keep him fit

why he keeps getting injured - he moves
how to keep him fit - keep him away from a football

Poll: If the Cham'p doesn't resume, should WBA & Leeds replace Villa & Norwich in PL?

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 13:32 - Nov 2 with 1450 viewsGlyn1

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 22:40 - Nov 1 by nantywatcher

Totally underwhelmed by this "news"
I would love for my negativity about those two to be rammed down my throat in 2/3 months time.

Oh, OK then. Bookmarked!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 13:34 - Nov 2 with 1448 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Waste of fuçking space.

Well, this season, there's this:

Planet Swans 2015 Poster of the Year
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 13:49 - Nov 2 with 1416 viewsLoyal

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 23:11 - Nov 1 by jasper_T

Best case they impress, win us a few points and are sold for healthy sums on January 1st.

Both won't go, bony will tho.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 14:08 - Nov 2 with 1376 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 09:50 - Nov 2 by RiscaJack

Correct, see my post above.

Planet Swans 2015 Poster of the Year
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Bony and Jeff back for Bolton game!!!!!!!! on 14:28 - Nov 2 with 1341 viewsoldcob

A taxi driving friend of mine who takes Wilfs lad to training says the lad told him Wilf won't be back until December.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2018 16:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020