Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giggs and our excuse of a board 19:13 - Dec 22 with 3041 viewsWarwickHunt

From today's Times -

So, given the English football landscape, where opportunities are scarce, patience is minimal and experience is en vogue again, what is the ideal first management job? Swansea, where there is a vacancy after they sacked Paul Clement on Wednesday? “Not for me,” he says.

Because they rejected him last season in favour of Bob Bradley? “It was the way they handled it,” he says. “I spoke to them a couple of times and then heard on Sky Sports three days later that they had appointed Bob Bradley. I don’t believe business should be done like that. If they had called — ‘Listen, we’ve gone with someone more experienced’ — then fine. But it didn’t happen like that.”

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:16 - Dec 22 with 2447 viewsmax936

Just sums up the Club and the way those cretins run it, but seeing as its the joking Welshman Ryan Giggs fuk him, even though he's right
[Post edited 22 Dec 2017 20:36]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:16 - Dec 22 with 2446 viewsPintado

If that’s true, then he has a very good point, that is poor by anyone’s standard.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:16 - Dec 22 with 2446 viewsChippy69

Sounds about right
the clubs a fecking car crash with this lot running the show

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:20 - Dec 22 with 2417 viewsBirchgrovejack

Giggs dont half spout some sh!t though,
He said today he doesn't think he suited to managing in the lower leagues and would be best starting in the top flight. Also said he told united to sign Mbappe and Gabriel Jesus years ago and they would've only cost £5m each.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11180563/ryan-giggs-says-he-advised
[Post edited 22 Dec 2017 19:20]

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:22 - Dec 22 with 2388 viewsJack11

Giggs being way too precious. Get over yourself.

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:22 - Dec 22 with 2388 viewsexiledclaseboy

Giggs is a prick. I’m happy to use any available stick to beat the board with but not this one.

Poll: Tory leader

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:27 - Dec 22 with 2350 viewsWarwickHunt

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:22 - Dec 22 by exiledclaseboy

Giggs is a prick. I’m happy to use any available stick to beat the board with but not this one.

He's a prick but even pricks deserve a courtesy phone call.

I loathe the bastard but I'd still trust his word over Jenkins'.

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:30 - Dec 22 with 2313 viewsWingstandwood

It's so surreal! It's an off-the-scale football-insanity equivalent of This Is Spinal Tap, The Producers or Brasseye material............A failed roofing supplies w@nker as D.O.F in the Premier League of all places and to add to the insanity he's got the morals, common sense and social skills of a f#cking baboon.

It’s absolutely shocking and an obscenity!
Login to get fewer ads

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:31 - Dec 22 with 2306 viewsRiscaJack

The way they of about their business though is shocking.

They probably did the same to other candidates:

JENKINS OUT

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:32 - Dec 22 with 2297 viewsOldjack

Look at the way Franco was treated ,disgraceful

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:33 - Dec 22 with 2291 viewsbonymine

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:27 - Dec 22 by WarwickHunt

He's a prick but even pricks deserve a courtesy phone call.

I loathe the bastard but I'd still trust his word over Jenkins'.

This 100% which should be alarming yet sadly it is not....

Huw Jenkins OBE .......’One Big Ego’

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club.

#backjack

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:38 - Dec 22 with 2258 viewsbonymine

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:32 - Dec 22 by Oldjack

Look at the way Franco was treated ,disgraceful

Absolutely...

Sacked on his birthday then he turned up at the Marriott to collect his belongings and stepped into Bob Bradley’s ‘New Manager’ Press Conference by mistake ......

If it wasn’t OUR Club these things would be quite funny if it was happening elsewhere but the fact it is us is simply tragic.....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:46 - Dec 22 with 2211 viewsdobjack2

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:38 - Dec 22 by bonymine

Absolutely...

Sacked on his birthday then he turned up at the Marriott to collect his belongings and stepped into Bob Bradley’s ‘New Manager’ Press Conference by mistake ......

If it wasn’t OUR Club these things would be quite funny if it was happening elsewhere but the fact it is us is simply tragic.....

This club could inspire a Spinal Tap type mocumentary.... and the writers wouldn’t even need to make stuff up.

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:56 - Dec 22 with 2164 viewsjack247

He knows it’s not happening so he’s getting his say in first. Seems to be one of the very few who think they have a god given right to a top level job because of his reputation as a player.

We probably did treat him like shit though.

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 20:11 - Dec 22 with 2078 viewsjackportis

He’s a cry baby, he needs to get over his rejection. It was reported how little charisma he had during his interview. Who does he think he is. He says he is ruling himself out. Ok jp also rules himself out. Nobody cares. Giggs is a twit.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups.

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 20:26 - Dec 22 with 2009 viewsWingstandwood

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 20:11 - Dec 22 by jackportis

He’s a cry baby, he needs to get over his rejection. It was reported how little charisma he had during his interview. Who does he think he is. He says he is ruling himself out. Ok jp also rules himself out. Nobody cares. Giggs is a twit.

I admit there may have been downsides to Giggs?

But when it comes to having more of a 'name' that would garner instant respect and allure to attract players from home and abroad, when compared with?

Casey's Roofing Supplies lead valley roll, Marley tiles and UPVC guttering expert Mr Whats-his-name? I'd go for Giggs personally, thats why he deserved to have been better dealt with by a respected professional indivdual of renown as opposed to a rank-amateur buffonic clown who believes his own JTAK screenplay/script.

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 20:35 - Dec 22 with 1955 viewsNeath_Jack

Well i'll praise the club for this one.

Joking Welsh prick with a typical Man Utd attitude of self-entitlement.

Go manage Salford City and earn your stripes.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 21:00 - Dec 22 with 1852 viewsDewi1jack

Got to agree with the Board here and fully back their decision to not even interview the Sour grapes soulless Gog tw@

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 22:07 - Dec 22 with 1723 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 20:26 - Dec 22 by Wingstandwood

I admit there may have been downsides to Giggs?

But when it comes to having more of a 'name' that would garner instant respect and allure to attract players from home and abroad, when compared with?

Casey's Roofing Supplies lead valley roll, Marley tiles and UPVC guttering expert Mr Whats-his-name? I'd go for Giggs personally, thats why he deserved to have been better dealt with by a respected professional indivdual of renown as opposed to a rank-amateur buffonic clown who believes his own JTAK screenplay/script.

Instant respect. Nothing will garner instant respect at our club now.
And as for Giggs himself, the brother's wife shagging part-time Welshman is as low of any personal respect as you could get this side of the River Taff.
Nah. Just get someone in with a proven record of building a ball playing team, and give him the job of putting together something that resembles a football team that might be competitive in the Championship.
That is where we are heading. Best start planning properly now.
Giggs and our excuse of a board on 22:18 - Dec 22 with 1680 viewsWingstandwood

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 22:07 - Dec 22 by Townhill_Hilton

Instant respect. Nothing will garner instant respect at our club now.
And as for Giggs himself, the brother's wife shagging part-time Welshman is as low of any personal respect as you could get this side of the River Taff.
Nah. Just get someone in with a proven record of building a ball playing team, and give him the job of putting together something that resembles a football team that might be competitive in the Championship.
That is where we are heading. Best start planning properly now.

Indeed his personal life may not get the greatest respect but his career stats and repute/respect for what he done on the pitch is a different matter entirely.
Giggs and our excuse of a board on 22:20 - Dec 22 with 1672 viewsKilkennyjack

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 19:30 - Dec 22 by Wingstandwood

It's so surreal! It's an off-the-scale football-insanity equivalent of This Is Spinal Tap, The Producers or Brasseye material............A failed roofing supplies w@nker as D.O.F in the Premier League of all places and to add to the insanity he's got the morals, common sense and social skills of a f#cking baboon.

It’s absolutely shocking and an obscenity!

Top post.

Also the great Mr Curtis dispensed with by a fecking text message, allegedly.

‘Beware of the risen people’ ........🍀🇮🇪 💚 YesCymru 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 22:20 - Dec 22 with 1669 viewsRiscaJack

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 21:00 - Dec 22 by Dewi1jack

Got to agree with the Board here and fully back their decision to not even interview the Sour grapes soulless Gog tw@

They did interview him though. He found out he didn’t get the job on Sky Sports News.

There’s way of doing business and our lot have not got a clue.

JENKINS OUT

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 22:22 - Dec 22 with 1654 viewsHeadmaster

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 22:20 - Dec 22 by Kilkennyjack

Top post.

Also the great Mr Curtis dispensed with by a fecking text message, allegedly.

And Laudrup was sacked by email. That p!ssed him off so much he held a press conference about it

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 22:31 - Dec 22 with 1602 viewsRancid

Go away Giggs and give the Salford job a go.The only reason he's connected to us because he's desperate for a PL job and wanted the Swans gig but we didn't fancy him and still won't. He knows this so got his excuses in early and sour ones at that.

I had a bet on Karanka at 33/1 And within 10 minutes he was into 20s
[Post edited 22 Dec 2017 22:32]
Giggs and our excuse of a board on 22:43 - Dec 22 with 1555 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Giggs and our excuse of a board on 22:18 - Dec 22 by Wingstandwood

Indeed his personal life may not get the greatest respect but his career stats and repute/respect for what he done on the pitch is a different matter entirely.

You are kidding yourself if you think players are going to flock to our club because we have a once better than average player who has never coached a team on his own in their life, and has always been part of a set up that has more bells and whistles than a bells and whistles factory. The only thing that resembles a bell at our place are the clangers in defence on a weekly basis.
It is not what he has done on the pitch it is whether he can get other players to perform on the pitch and evidence of that is scant to non-existent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019