Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kingsley Gone! 20:16 - Aug 23 with 3803 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/kingsley-heads-hull

Kingsley Gone! on 20:18 - Aug 23 with 3780 viewspencoedjack

Good luck to the lad

Sorry to see him go
Kingsley Gone! on 20:19 - Aug 23 with 3766 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Kingsley Gone! on 20:18 - Aug 23 by pencoedjack

Good luck to the lad

Sorry to see him go

Must have Arias incoming

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Kingsley Gone! on 20:23 - Aug 23 with 3723 viewspencoedjack

Kingsley Gone! on 20:19 - Aug 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Must have Arias incoming

That would ease my disappointment in him going Tom
Kingsley Gone! on 20:24 - Aug 23 with 3712 viewsvetchonian

Kingsley Gone! on 20:19 - Aug 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Must have Arias incoming

Certainly hope so otherwise we are in the deep do do. even with Aria I think we will be light on defensive cover now Kingsley has gone

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Kingsley Gone! on 20:36 - Aug 23 with 3623 viewsDewi1jack

Good luck to the lad

Sorry to see him go

This.
Think the lad will do well in the future.
Now we need to find defensive cover for Amat, Angel/ Naughton (both IMHO!) Bartley (maybe) VdH (definitely!!!)

And we have a chief scout who's idea of defensive stability and quality is to go and get every fuggin keeper he can.

Let's hope our attack can score more than we concede.
The old Tapas waiter plan A it is then.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Kingsley Gone! on 20:47 - Aug 23 with 3544 viewsawayjack

Be nice to see the fee for one of our young international defenders. Maybe nothing in it but I just don't trust our Board. Why state amount for Clucas but not Kingsley? Probably more dodgy dealings like Vorm.
Kingsley Gone! on 20:49 - Aug 23 with 3527 viewssomersetsimon

Good luck to the lad

Sorry to see him go

It's a good move for him. He's a decent player, but the only games he was going to get over the next couple of years would have been if Olsson got injured. That's no use for a 22 year old.

Kingsley Gone! on 21:12 - Aug 23 with 3368 viewsSwanzay

Good luck Kingsley, promising talent!

There were quite a few others I would have offloaded before him, but im guessing it appears even Hull could see they were crap!

Arias on his way....
Login to get fewer ads

Kingsley Gone! on 21:42 - Aug 23 with 3213 viewsSwanski

Shame to see him go. He's got a PL future.
Thought he played well when asked to step up last year.

Kingsley Gone! on 23:49 - Aug 23 with 2927 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Really sorry to see him go.

Kingsley Gone! on 11:13 - Aug 24 with 2764 viewslondonlisa2001

Thinking about this earlier. This is a seriously strange piece of business by us.

We are so short at full back, and yet a young international player, who is one of our best prospects, is allowed to leave with almost no fuss.

It makes absolutely no sense unless we have already signed or as good as signed another full back.

If Olsson was injured at the weekend, what would we do? If the answer is Clucas, then we've just signed a midfielder for £15m and have instantly lost him to full back for the sake of a couple of million quid for Kingsley.

This deal with Arias must be complete foe us to allow this.

Kingsley Gone! on 11:43 - Aug 24 with 2724 viewsMorfa_Same

Disappointing that we've offloaded a decent prospect. He put in a couple of outstanding performances when he broke into the side the season before last. Although he didn't really progress last season, he still did OK when called upon.

We've got half a squad that should have been out the door before Kingsley.
Kingsley Gone! on 11:49 - Aug 24 with 2689 viewsairedale

Kingsley Gone! on 11:43 - Aug 24 by Morfa_Same

Disappointing that we've offloaded a decent prospect. He put in a couple of outstanding performances when he broke into the side the season before last. Although he didn't really progress last season, he still did OK when called upon.

We've got half a squad that should have been out the door before Kingsley.

I didn't think that Kingsley looked out of place in the PL, and I reckon that Hull have done well there.
Kingsley Gone! on 12:00 - Aug 24 with 2650 viewsBlasterJack

Kingsley Gone! on 11:13 - Aug 24 by londonlisa2001

Thinking about this earlier. This is a seriously strange piece of business by us.

We are so short at full back, and yet a young international player, who is one of our best prospects, is allowed to leave with almost no fuss.

It makes absolutely no sense unless we have already signed or as good as signed another full back.

If Olsson was injured at the weekend, what would we do? If the answer is Clucas, then we've just signed a midfielder for £15m and have instantly lost him to full back for the sake of a couple of million quid for Kingsley.

Evan by Swansea's standards this is one completely baffling piece of business.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Kingsley Gone! on 12:11 - Aug 24 with 2608 viewsMorganator100

Best of luck to him in the future but I think many on here over rated him due to the hatred for Taylor.

Was a steady full back going forward but lacked something for me in his defensive role and I was unsure if he was PL quality.

Let's go for Santiago Arias who has the quality that we require.
Kingsley Gone! on 12:14 - Aug 24 with 2602 viewsploppy

Kingsley Gone! on 11:13 - Aug 24 by londonlisa2001

If Olsson's injured, I wouldn't be surprised we'd play Naughton at LB and Rangel or <insert new RB's name here> at RB. Personally, I've never liked FBs playing on the wrong side, even if they can e.g. Taylor playing RB (but he was shite both sides I suppose).
Kingsley Gone! on 17:41 - Aug 24 with 2448 viewsawayjack

Kingsley Gone! on 12:11 - Aug 24 by Morganator100

Best of luck to him in the future but I think many on here over rated him due to the hatred for Taylor.

Was a steady full back going forward but lacked something for me in his defensive role and I was unsure if he was PL quality.

Let's go for Santiago Arias who has the quality that we require.

I think in his first few games he highlighted how poor Taylor had become, with more attacking intent and the ability to pass forward and cross. Didn't quite kick on from good start. Arias looks a major upgrade and yes Naughton as cover for LB a little risky. I don't see us signing more defenders, if we do more likely to be loan to cover CB, although PC says he's happy with VFH and no cover. Odd as any an injury to FF or Mawson and we're in trouble.

Kingsley Gone! on 18:10 - Aug 24 with 2427 viewsmagicdaps10

Anyone have an idea how much we got for him?

I read 4m, taking into account that 12.5m was branded about in some quarters for Clucas then that would be the 4m off 16.5m.

Poll: Swansea City No 1.

Kingsley Gone! on 18:23 - Aug 24 with 2407 viewsOldjack

Kingsley Gone! on 18:10 - Aug 24 by magicdaps10

Anyone have an idea how much we got for him?

I read 4m, taking into account that 12.5m was branded about in some quarters for Clucas then that would be the 4m off 16.5m.

Undisclosed i believe ,they the purse holders are frightened what us fans might say

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Kingsley Gone! on 19:06 - Aug 24 with 2360 viewsjasper_T

Given his age and how much senior experience he has, I think it's a push to consider him still a "prospect" that we needed to hang on to. Potentially already peaked, and certainly wasn't going to get better stewing in our reserves.

Was an okay squad player at that Fulton level (didn't look out of place either here or three leagues down) and we were wise to take advantage of any interest with actual money on the table.
Kingsley Gone! on 19:11 - Aug 24 with 2346 viewsMorganator100

Kingsley Gone! on 17:41 - Aug 24 by awayjack

I think in his first few games he highlighted how poor Taylor had become, with more attacking intent and the ability to pass forward and cross. Didn't quite kick on from good start. Arias looks a major upgrade and yes Naughton as cover for LB a little risky. I don't see us signing more defenders, if we do more likely to be loan to cover CB, although PC says he's happy with VFH and no cover. Odd as any an injury to FF or Mawson and we're in trouble.

Unless they believe that Harris can step up from the U23. He looked composed against Man Utd U23 but is a bit of a step up.
Kingsley Gone! on 19:15 - Aug 24 with 2338 viewsWarwickHunt

Kingsley Gone! on 12:00 - Aug 24 by BlasterJack

Evan by Swansea's standards this is one completely baffling piece of business.

Almost as baffling as replacing Llorente with a 34/35 year old Stoke reserve for the sake of trousering a couple of million.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019