|Phil The Greek packing it in. 13:55 - May 4 with 1709 views||airedale|
All right for some
|Phil The Greek packing it in. on 14:15 - May 4 with 1690 views||Pegojack|
|Phil The Greek packing it in. on 18:30 - May 4 with 1583 views||johnlangy|
|Phil The Greek packing it in. on 14:15 - May 4 by Pegojack|
You're right. My son won't be able to retire at 95 (or whatever age he is).
|Phil The Greek packing it in. on 19:42 - May 4 with 1534 views||Pegojack|
The media avalanche of sycophancy has started.
Enough to make you want to emigrate.
|Phil The Greek packing it in. on 19:46 - May 4 with 1525 views||Nogginthenog|
Fawning bunch of tw*ts
|Phil The Greek packing it in. on 19:48 - May 4 with 1520 views||perchrockjack|
Had to seek some relief with Len Cohen.
I find this media sycophancy sickening
|Phil The Greek packing it in. on 19:57 - May 4 with 1504 views||Lohengrin|
The man's a fckin national treasure...
* “You look like you’re ready for bed!”
- To the President of Nigeria, dressed in traditional robes.
* On asking a female Sea Cadet what she did for a living, and being told that she worked in a nightclub (as a barmaid), the Duke asked “Is it a strip club?”
* He asked a Scottish driving instructor in Oban: "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test?"
* The Duke asked a British student who had been trekking in Papua New Guinea: "You managed not to get eaten then?"
* When asked if he would like to visit the Soviet Union: "I would like to go to Russia very much, although the bastards murdered half my family."
|An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.|
|Phil The Greek packing it in. on 19:59 - May 4 with 1496 views||jack2jack|
Good luck to the old fella!
Happy retirement Sir!
Login to get fewer ads
|Phil The Greek packing it in. on 20:41 - May 4 with 1463 views||Jack_Meoff|
It's okay mun, ATOS will find him 'fit for work' and he'll be collecting trolleys round Tesco car park by September...
|If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.|
|Phil The Greek packing it in. on 10:58 - May 5 with 1323 views||SgorioFruit|
Me and brother had a good chat with him when we were kids and he visited the air base we lived on.