Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley tickets 09:21 - Feb 2 with 2085 viewsdavenbennett

Been waiting for 20 mins so far. Started off 45 min wait, now done to 15 mins. Anybody actually got tickets yet? If so, can you pick seats or just take what you get?

Wembley tickets on 09:34 - Feb 2 with 1940 viewsBLEEDRED

Logged on 9:00 into booking page 9:03 picked block (143) picked seat confirmed, email from club 9:11 with all the details there does not seem to be any postage charge just a £1 booking fee

Wembley tickets on 09:56 - Feb 2 with 1907 viewsdavenbennett

Got for me and 2 mates. 45 min wait. Could not pick actual seats, just level 1 or level 5 and which stand . Could not pick by price. Saying all £100 and £90 sold out. Got 3 x 72 with £1 each booking fee.

South stand, row B block 125. Bit near the front, but it was either that or level 5, which would have been right up to back.
Wembley tickets on 10:36 - Feb 2 with 1841 viewsTimSaint

Wembley tickets on 09:56 - Feb 2 by davenbennett

Got for me and 2 mates. 45 min wait. Could not pick actual seats, just level 1 or level 5 and which stand . Could not pick by price. Saying all £100 and £90 sold out. Got 3 x 72 with £1 each booking fee.

South stand, row B block 125. Bit near the front, but it was either that or level 5, which would have been right up to back.

Dave, you've either got it wrong, or didn't follow all the instructions. You can pick individual seats. All you needed to do was click on the block you wanted from the Wembley seating plan and then you can select seats from there - loads of available 'green' seats were showing up in all the 5 areas we looked at.

Secured our party's 5 tickets - roll on the 26th !!

TimSaint

Wembley tickets on 10:56 - Feb 2 with 1816 viewsBuggalugs

I'm sure I've had problems selecting seats before when using a phone or ipad, so I always avoid doing it that way and use a pc. From memory, the seating plans don't seem to display of those devices, so you have no choice than going for the "best available" option.

If anyone knows differently I'd be interested to hear, as I don't qualify to get mine until tomorrow and as I'm not in the office then, I'll be restricted to using my phone/ipad for a change. Its a great plus being able to select your exact seats imo.

Poll: Who is the most in-the-know on SFC’s transfer activity?

Wembley tickets on 11:05 - Feb 2 with 1791 viewsChopChop

Wembley tickets on 10:56 - Feb 2 by Buggalugs

I'm sure I've had problems selecting seats before when using a phone or ipad, so I always avoid doing it that way and use a pc. From memory, the seating plans don't seem to display of those devices, so you have no choice than going for the "best available" option.

If anyone knows differently I'd be interested to hear, as I don't qualify to get mine until tomorrow and as I'm not in the office then, I'll be restricted to using my phone/ipad for a change. Its a great plus being able to select your exact seats imo.

Had the same issue with my iPad whilst trying to buy the Euro bundle tickets. It's not like iPad aren't popular or anything! My mate is getting our tickets tomorrow, he'll be using a pc.

I'd ruin her... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Poll: Does Hatchback enjoy having a barney on here?

Wembley tickets on 11:17 - Feb 2 with 1774 viewsTimSaint

Wembley tickets on 10:56 - Feb 2 by Buggalugs

Bugs, just for you (as I'm on a boring call), I went back onto the site (only takes 5 mins to get in now) with my Lenovo Tablet and went to the EFL Tab at the top of the page. From there, I clicked on the red arrow on the bottom right, which took me to the Wembley seating plan. From here I randomly clicked on a few blocks and every time, it gave me the option to select my own seats. Therefore if you click on your required block on the seating plan, as opposed to using the Stand and Area options on the left, you should get the opportunity to select your own choice of seats with your iPad. It certainly works with my tablet. Good luck tomorrow.

TimSaint

Wembley tickets on 11:24 - Feb 2 with 1757 viewsUlsterBaz

No probs this morning, only an 8 minute wait for my tickets. Block 133. Lovely. (As has been mentioned, better to use a pc than an iPad or smart phone. )

Wembley tickets on 11:35 - Feb 2 with 1732 viewsdavenbennett

I never noticed the option to click on an arrow on the right. All I saw was the left option.

Evidently, we are 4 rows back in Block B 125, south stand level 1.

I thought B was the row, so little bit better.

Too bloody late now to change!
Login to get fewer ads

Wembley tickets on 11:41 - Feb 2 with 1710 viewsBuggalugs

Wembley tickets on 11:17 - Feb 2 by TimSaint

Bugs, just for you (as I'm on a boring call), I went back onto the site (only takes 5 mins to get in now) with my Lenovo Tablet and went to the EFL Tab at the top of the page. From there, I clicked on the red arrow on the bottom right, which took me to the Wembley seating plan. From here I randomly clicked on a few blocks and every time, it gave me the option to select my own seats. Therefore if you click on your required block on the seating plan, as opposed to using the Stand and Area options on the left, you should get the opportunity to select your own choice of seats with your iPad. It certainly works with my tablet. Good luck tomorrow.

Cheers Tim. Just tried on my iphone to get Sunderland tickets, and it definitely didn't bring up a seating plan.....just the block number, then you choose how many tickets you want. As I always get the seating plan option when using a pc, I guess the ticketing site is simply not Apple compatible.

Wembley tickets on 12:06 - Feb 2 with 1680 viewsTimSaint

Wembley tickets on 11:41 - Feb 2 by Buggalugs

Cheers Tim. Just tried on my iphone to get Sunderland tickets, and it definitely didn't bring up a seating plan.....just the block number, then you choose how many tickets you want. As I always get the seating plan option when using a pc, I guess the ticketing site is simply not Apple compatible.

What I would suggest is get on to the site with your iPad now, or tonight, and see if it lets you select individual seats. As you don't allocate the tickets to your season tickets until after you have selected them, at least you will be able to find out either way, before you need to make your purchase tomorrow - and come up with a contingency plan if required.

BTW - I was not able to select individual Sunderland tickets using my Sony phone, but I could with my Tablet and Laptop.

TimSaint

Wembley tickets on 12:28 - Feb 2 with 1650 viewssaintwizzler

Wembley tickets on 12:06 - Feb 2 by TimSaint

What I would suggest is get on to the site with your iPad now, or tonight, and see if it lets you select individual seats. As you don't allocate the tickets to your season tickets until after you have selected them, at least you will be able to find out either way, before you need to make your purchase tomorrow - and come up with a contingency plan if required.

BTW - I was not able to select individual Sunderland tickets using my Sony phone, but I could with my Tablet and Laptop.

Go via Puffin browser app on iPhone, lets you pick seats.
Unfortunately you have to pay for the app.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

Wembley tickets on 11:07 - Feb 3 with 1427 viewsTimSaint

Wembley tickets on 11:41 - Feb 2 by Buggalugs

Bugs, did you manage to get tickets this morning and did using the ipad bring up the seating plan?

TimSaint

Wembley tickets on 11:31 - Feb 3 with 1405 viewsWints76

I got on this morning, waited 50 mins, chose 5 seats and then got thrown out. Obviously I just chuckled to myself.

Got back in after 40 mins and for seats roughly where I wanted.

Then, as my eldest turns 17 five days before the final, I had to pay full price for him.
Wembley tickets on 11:51 - Feb 3 with 1393 viewsTimSaint

Wembley tickets on 11:31 - Feb 3 by Wints76

I got on this morning, waited 50 mins, chose 5 seats and then got thrown out. Obviously I just chuckled to myself.

Got back in after 40 mins and for seats roughly where I wanted.

Then, as my eldest turns 17 five days before the final, I had to pay full price for him.

It takes the piss somewhat, when ticket prices and thresholds for kids differ so much. The 16 year old age limit for the final differs from that at Saints, which is 18, so why don't the club insist on having the same age limits, or offer to take the hit on any tickets for 16 or 17 year olds ?
Saying that though, at least the kids final tickets are half the price of an adult. At West Ham away this season, my ticket was £30 and my kid's ticket was a whopping £25 !!
I hope we are charging their fans the same prices tomorrow - kids and adults alike.

TimSaint

Wembley tickets on 11:56 - Feb 3 with 1375 viewsWints76

Wembley tickets on 11:51 - Feb 3 by TimSaint

It takes the piss somewhat, when ticket prices and thresholds for kids differ so much. The 16 year old age limit for the final differs from that at Saints, which is 18, so why don't the club insist on having the same age limits, or offer to take the hit on any tickets for 16 or 17 year olds ?
Saying that though, at least the kids final tickets are half the price of an adult. At West Ham away this season, my ticket was £30 and my kid's ticket was a whopping £25 !!
I hope we are charging their fans the same prices tomorrow - kids and adults alike.

I can't go to Watford but said to the boy that he could still go. I think the price there may be £28. Hardly as if any Prem club needs that income. Been said a million times, but they seem to have no forward thinking for the next generation. There are so many more distractions than from when we were that age, not least the ability for them to watch the games on their tablets whilst they are out dabbing etc
Wembley tickets on 12:08 - Feb 3 with 1357 viewsTimSaint

Wembley tickets on 11:56 - Feb 3 by Wints76

I can't go to Watford but said to the boy that he could still go. I think the price there may be £28. Hardly as if any Prem club needs that income. Been said a million times, but they seem to have no forward thinking for the next generation. There are so many more distractions than from when we were that age, not least the ability for them to watch the games on their tablets whilst they are out dabbing etc

Watford Prices

£30.00 for Adults
£22.00 for Over-65s
£28.00 for Under-20s
£10.00 for Under-16s

Extremely harsh on 16/17/18/19 year olds - of whom a high percentage will probably be students. Nothing like looking after the future generations.

TimSaint

Wembley tickets on 12:08 - Feb 3 with 1357 viewshedgeend61

Wembley tickets on 11:51 - Feb 3 by TimSaint

We wont, Virgin make all away fans tickets at SMS £20 (not sure if concessions), alright for opposition fans I guess, but why not look after your own first.

Wembley tickets on 12:10 - Feb 3 with 1348 viewsfranniesTache

Used the standard trick of going with a browser in incognito mode, straight in, no queue purchased and out by 2mins past.
Wembley tickets on 12:49 - Feb 3 with 1301 viewsLeslie

Wembley tickets on 12:08 - Feb 3 by hedgeend61

We wont, Virgin make all away fans tickets at SMS £20 (not sure if concessions), alright for opposition fans I guess, but why not look after your own first.

This is a genuine moan from me. I don't know why the bed wetters that moan about everything avoid this one. I guess posting on the internet during every saints match answers that. I've yet seen one nice touch for saints away fans. No buses laid on, no cheap away tickets. F uck all except for a cringey Santa hat at palace, a scarf at Swansea (the best of the 3), or those terrible paper flags at Liverpool.

Poll: Will you buy the new shirt(s)

Wembley tickets on 13:29 - Feb 3 with 1249 viewsSaintNick

Wembley tickets on 12:08 - Feb 3 by hedgeend61

In fairness Virgin as part of ther sponsorship of the Football Supporters Federation paid £10 to offset the cost of every away club at st marys's.

Aready this season they have done far more for Saints fans, they knocked £10 off for the trip to United, laid on free coaches etc and have paid the club to reduce tickets in the early rounds of the League cup and Europa league

They have more than looked after their own in this respect.

It is also more good publicity for Sants in that most away fans see it as Virgin and Saints reducing the prices which is a little unfair as it is the FSF who arranged for Virgin to do this, they could have done it at any club

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Wembley tickets on 14:20 - Feb 3 with 1203 viewsBuggalugs

Wembley tickets on 11:07 - Feb 3 by TimSaint

Bugs, did you manage to get tickets this morning and did using the ipad bring up the seating plan?

Yes mate, but nipped into the office in the end to do it on a pc, 10 minute wait at 9.00am, but all sorted. Did have a couple of issues though; the original block I selected was listed as being priced at £72 for adults, but when I got to checkout, they were £90! Fvck that I thought, so I ended up binning them and moving a bit more behind the goal, where I got charged the correct amount. Also, my credit card wasn't accepted (kept saying, error, select delivery method), so I had to use debit card. Not sure what that was all about.

Did try what you you suggested yesterday on the iPad and I did get a seating plan up, but thought it wasn't worth risking it in the end.

Wembley tickets on 14:56 - Feb 3 with 1178 viewsTimSaint

Wembley tickets on 14:20 - Feb 3 by Buggalugs

Yes mate, but nipped into the office in the end to do it on a pc, 10 minute wait at 9.00am, but all sorted. Did have a couple of issues though; the original block I selected was listed as being priced at £72 for adults, but when I got to checkout, they were £90! Fvck that I thought, so I ended up binning them and moving a bit more behind the goal, where I got charged the correct amount. Also, my credit card wasn't accepted (kept saying, error, select delivery method), so I had to use debit card. Not sure what that was all about.

Did try what you you suggested yesterday on the iPad and I did get a seating plan up, but thought it wasn't worth risking it in the end.

Good stuff Bugs

Safety first is the best option when it comes to Cup Final tickets !! :-)

I also had that pricing issue in one block, but realised that the more expensive seats ventured into the front of our selected block, so i also shuffled along a block and it was fine.

I hope everyone else who wants tickets, manages to get them.

If I hear of any that become availalble, I'll put up a post on here.

TimSaint

Wembley tickets on 15:28 - Feb 3 with 1140 viewssaintwizzler

Wembley tickets on 14:56 - Feb 3 by TimSaint

Good stuff Bugs

Safety first is the best option when it comes to Cup Final tickets !! :-)

I also had that pricing issue in one block, but realised that the more expensive seats ventured into the front of our selected block, so i also shuffled along a block and it was fine.

I hope everyone else who wants tickets, manages to get them.

If I hear of any that become availalble, I'll put up a post on here.

Maybe an idea for a pinned post Nicky baby.
Cup final spares. 🎟

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

Wembley tickets on 15:51 - Feb 3 with 1104 viewsSt_Guido

30 mins queue online at 9am this morning....got 3 together in block 128 row 24

Poll: What would you choose as our Football Club's official name?

Wembley tickets on 15:58 - Feb 3 with 1088 viewshedgeend61

Wembley tickets on 13:29 - Feb 3 by SaintNick

In fairness Virgin as part of ther sponsorship of the Football Supporters Federation paid £10 to offset the cost of every away club at st marys's.

Aready this season they have done far more for Saints fans, they knocked £10 off for the trip to United, laid on free coaches etc and have paid the club to reduce tickets in the early rounds of the League cup and Europa league

They have more than looked after their own in this respect.

It is also more good publicity for Sants in that most away fans see it as Virgin and Saints reducing the prices which is a little unfair as it is the FSF who arranged for Virgin to do this, they could have done it at any club

With Virgin being our main sponsors, you'd have thought if they can do it for all the away fans coming to SMS then they could have easily made tickets £20 for all our travelling fans to all away games this season.

As for reducing prices for the early rounds of all Cup competitions, SFC would have had to do this anyway like in most other seasons if they wanted the ground to be over half full, we couldn't even sell all the Liverpool semi tickets at a score, so how many would we have sold at £30+?

May have been dreaming but at the start of the season I'm sure SFC put up Virgin would try and help fans travelling away to the Europa League matches. Well, the first game in Israel they came up with a price North of £1200 for a one night stay so long as 200 fans showed an interest, when they knew cast iron that nobody with more than one brain cell would be at that daft price.

The club don't really give a monkeys with the £200k PL away fans fund they garner each season. Stoke do free coaches to every game, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs fans get to travel by train to Liverpool, Newcastle, Sunderland for £10 or £20 when the fare must easily be in excess of a ton. Yet when you contact SFC and ask them where they've hidden all this money, they tell you well they've given the away fans enclosure a lick of paint and tarted it up a bit so it's nice and cosy for our visitors, as if any would even notice or care.

Btw, we haven't spent a penny of the £200k gift this season (quelle surprise) so look forward to some cheap trips and tickets in the last few away games this season, I jest of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019