Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do we go from here 02:39 - Dec 4 with 1521 viewsepaul

Ill be honest I want us to stay in the prem exposure etc is the be all and end all but im sitting here so gutted, I just dont know what to think, relegation is nailed in a bad way way going down with no fight

Just gutted

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Where do we go from here on 09:09 - Dec 4 with 1337 viewsRevJames

The only exposure we're having at the moment is all negative.

The rise from oblivion was spectacular. The fall from grace even more so.

Life in the Championship, League 1 etc won't be so bad. We might regain our playing philosophy, be entertaining once again and be run by people who won't have their heads turned by the millions that is ruining the PL.

It's no fun anymore so why prolong the agony? Better to go down and start again with a clean slate.

Where do we go from here on 09:12 - Dec 4 with 1324 viewsperchrockjack

No. We dig in.

Us fans seem United ,pity players aren't.

Some simple pride in job would do.

It might help them to find a bigger better prettier club

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Where do we go from here on 09:14 - Dec 4 with 1308 viewsraynor94

Where do we go from here on 09:09 - Dec 4 by RevJames

Life in the Championship, League 1 etc won't be so bad. We might regain our playing philosophy, be entertaining once again and be run by people who won't have their heads turned by the millions that is ruining the PL.

It's no fun anymore so why prolong the agony? Better to go down and start again with a clean slate.

Good post, pretty much my feelings, the sooner people accept we are going down the less pain they have to suffer, there's no way back from this debacle

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game

Where do we go from here on 09:22 - Dec 4 with 1272 viewsjojaca

Our next managerial appointment needs to be in the Rodgers, Martinez, Laudrup moud whatever division we are in. Bob Bradley's football belongs in League 2, It's got to the point where myself and the wife are arguing who is going to take our son to the next game because none of us want to go, our football style has just gone off the cliff and has not landed yet.

Even when you know, you never know?

Where do we go from here on 09:32 - Dec 4 with 1231 viewsRiscaJack

Where do we go from here on 09:09 - Dec 4 by RevJames

Good post.

It's over, sooner it's confirmed the better. I'm saying the same things in my posts, but we need to get the old board and yanks out, we need a new start with people behind the scenes that have the best intentions of the club at heart, truth is, that hasn't been the case for the last four seasons, if it carries on, we'll go into oblivion.

JENKINS OUT

Where do we go from here on 09:34 - Dec 4 with 1215 viewsmagicdaps10

Where do we go from here on 09:22 - Dec 4 by jojaca

Our next managerial appointment needs to be in the Rodgers, Martinez, Laudrup moud whatever division we are in. Bob Bradley's football belongs in League 2, It's got to the point where myself and the wife are arguing who is going to take our son to the next game because none of us want to go, our football style has just gone off the cliff and has not landed yet.

If/when we go down and Bradley is in charge for when we go down, i believe waht you say that we have to go back down the Rodgers and Martinez route and start again.

My choice would be Graham Potter.

Poll: Swansea City No 1.

Where do we go from here on 09:49 - Dec 4 with 1145 viewsNookiejack

It's not all over yet - it might be if we don't pick up many points up to Palace return game on 3rd of Jan.

The bookies have us at evens for relegation which is only a 50% chance. You wouldn't bet your house at the moment for us to be relegated as still have the ability to get a couple of wins over next few weeks and then would be close to a point a game - even though have had a horrendous start.

I hope we do as then would give Yanks a dilemma as we need 3 players in transfer window - 2 quality midfielders (physically strong) and a quality centre half. If cut adrift by January then they will batten down the hatches like Villa last year.
Where do we go from here on 09:56 - Dec 4 with 1104 viewsbarry_island

Where do we go from here on 09:34 - Dec 4 by magicdaps10

If/when we go down and Bradley is in charge for when we go down, i believe waht you say that we have to go back down the Rodgers and Martinez route and start again.

With our current board I think we need Harry Potter.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Login to get fewer ads

Where do we go from here on 10:01 - Dec 4 with 1089 viewslifelong

We all know what the answer is to the OP.... down.

The problem is getting back up will be very, very difficult, staying in the Championship will not be easy either.There are clubs, bigger than ours, who have been relegated and have struggled for years to get back into the Premier League.
Where do we go from here on 10:01 - Dec 4 with 1085 viewsmonmouth

Where do we go from here on 09:14 - Dec 4 by raynor94

Good post, pretty much my feelings, the sooner people accept we are going down the less pain they have to suffer, there's no way back from this debacle

Even if we stay up, and in reality that is entirely possible with the way footall goes however unlikely it looks, we will be a walking corpse, like Wigan was, just waiting for the bullet in the head. We have lost the stardust that kept us out of that bracket and there's no getting that back.

If we get a player that shines he will want to move on in the very next transfer window (like Ayew did, 6 months into a four year (?) contract after a hefty signing on fee, ffs), but unlikely to join in the first place as our virtuous circle has become a vicious circle.

It was probably always going to happen unless we got a real backer like Southampton, or Bournemouth, or Leicester.....although they will cop it too at some point. The premier league eats clubs and spits them out. It's very possible we'd have been better off long term to have been relegated last season.

Still, never give up while there's life in the old dog. We've beaten longer odds but personally, I wouldn't bet on us being in the prem again in my lifetime if we go down. As I say, the stardust that made it possible has gone.

What does make me bridle is imagine this side with Williams, Allen, Chadli and Bony (or Ayew) in it. Or proper sesoned replacements. That was entirely possible. That was the point of panicking to stay up for the big money wasn't it? Oh no, silly me, it was for a few small time lying pissants to enrch themselves at our club's and our expense.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Where do we go from here on 10:53 - Dec 4 with 994 viewsawayjack

Where do we go from here on 10:01 - Dec 4 by monmouth

Even if we stay up, and in reality that is entirely possible with the way footall goes however unlikely it looks, we will be a walking corpse, like Wigan was, just waiting for the bullet in the head. We have lost the stardust that kept us out of that bracket and there's no getting that back.

If we get a player that shines he will want to move on in the very next transfer window (like Ayew did, 6 months into a four year (?) contract after a hefty signing on fee, ffs), but unlikely to join in the first place as our virtuous circle has become a vicious circle.

It was probably always going to happen unless we got a real backer like Southampton, or Bournemouth, or Leicester.....although they will cop it too at some point. The premier league eats clubs and spits them out. It's very possible we'd have been better off long term to have been relegated last season.

Still, never give up while there's life in the old dog. We've beaten longer odds but personally, I wouldn't bet on us being in the prem again in my lifetime if we go down. As I say, the stardust that made it possible has gone.

What does make me bridle is imagine this side with Williams, Allen, Chadli and Bony (or Ayew) in it. Or proper sesoned replacements. That was entirely possible. That was the point of panicking to stay up for the big money wasn't it? Oh no, silly me, it was for a few small time lying pissants to enrch themselves at our club's and our expense.

I feel the same. I used to think every year in the Prem we'd improve the squad, stadium and infrastructure of the club and create something special long-term. Greed has sadly killed that and now it just feels each year in the Prem is for the greedy ones to get richer and the yanks to get a bigger return. They'll milk us for every drop as long as we stay in the Prem.

Where do we go from here on 10:58 - Dec 4 with 971 viewstomdickharry

Swear we were 10 points adrift at the bottom,in reality only just outside safety.
Where do we go from here on 11:16 - Dec 4 with 911 viewsWingstandwood

Where do we go from here on 10:53 - Dec 4 by awayjack

I feel the same. I used to think every year in the Prem we'd improve the squad, stadium and infrastructure of the club and create something special long-term. Greed has sadly killed that and now it just feels each year in the Prem is for the greedy ones to get richer and the yanks to get a bigger return. They'll milk us for every drop as long as we stay in the Prem.

So, so, so bang on! I was thinking along the same lines also. The club has been turned into nothing other than somebody's (not the supporters) whore/prostitute to be despicably used by a bunch of greedy pimps. Stripped and at the mercy of greedy, selfish, callous, unscrupulous and uncaring abusers.

I'd guess we don't know half of what's gone on with all the dirty dealings and treachery. Because if thats the dirty (i.e. takeover deal) the scumbag sellouts have done to their own (supporters) what else have they done over the years, and I mean pre-Premier League years included.
Where do we go from here on 11:19 - Dec 4 with 890 viewsmonmouth

Where do we go from here on 11:16 - Dec 4 by Wingstandwood

So, so, so bang on! I was thinking along the same lines also. The club has been turned into nothing other than somebody's (not the supporters) whore/prostitute to be despicably used by a bunch of greedy pimps. Stripped and at the mercy of greedy, selfish, callous, unscrupulous and uncaring abusers.

I'd guess we don't know half of what's gone on with all the dirty dealings and treachery. Because if thats the dirty (i.e. takeover deal) the scumbag sellouts have done to their own (supporters) what else have they done over the years, and I mean pre-Premier League years included.

When Morgan says to Jenkins in injury time in the play of final that it's 30m a minute or whatever, at least we now know exactly what he meant.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Where do we go from here on 11:21 - Dec 4 with 881 viewsFlashberryjack

Where do we go from here on 09:34 - Dec 4 by magicdaps10

My choice would be Harry.......as long as he brings his magic wand.

We're gonna f*cking need need it.
Where do we go from here on 11:30 - Dec 4 with 831 viewsjohnlangy

Where do we go from here on 11:19 - Dec 4 by monmouth

When Morgan says to Jenkins in injury time in the play of final that it's 30m a minute or whatever, at least we now know exactly what he meant.

I feel much like the rest of you at the moment.

But I know what will happen. On Saturday we may lose. But, on the other hand we may win. And if we win we'll be 18th maybe. And then all of us will be thinking, bloody hell, if we get a point at West Brom and/or Boro then we've got two home games against beatable teams we could end up on 19 points from 19 games which would be enough to keep us up.

It's what always happens. It's called hope.

Where do we go from here on 12:09 - Dec 4 with 767 viewsJack_Kass

Spoke to a Villa fan yesterday who said he's enjoying this season more than any other he can remember, in a long time.

We've been spoilt really, a season back in the Championship would only be terrible for the bank balance of the leeches that we've acquired,

Poll: Inane Poll No 2: How do you like your steak cooked?

Where do we go from here on 12:12 - Dec 4 with 758 viewsSnakePlissken

There's quite a few shit teams in the prem. Few good signings January will see you stay up
Where do we go from here on 12:13 - Dec 4 with 754 viewspencoedjack

Where do we go from here on 09:32 - Dec 4 by RiscaJack

Good post.

It's over, sooner it's confirmed the better. I'm saying the same things in my posts, but we need to get the old board and yanks out, we need a new start with people behind the scenes that have the best intentions of the club at heart, truth is, that hasn't been the case for the last four seasons, if it carries on, we'll go into oblivion.

You think these people to take over the club exist ?

I'd imagine most clubs would want this type owner
Where do we go from here on 12:23 - Dec 4 with 712 viewsmax936

Where do we go from here on 10:58 - Dec 4 by tomdickharry

Swear we were 10 points adrift at the bottom,in reality only just outside safety.

Look at the squads in the other teams around us, then look at ours and there'll be the answer staring you right in the eyes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Where do we go from here on 12:38 - Dec 4 with 670 viewsMorfa_Same

Where do we go from here on 12:12 - Dec 4 by SnakePlissken

There's quite a few shit teams in the prem. Few good signings January will see you stay up

That's us gone then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020