Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry 16:19 - Oct 12 with 2489 viewsGroo

I bet everyone is thrilled that she is appologising on behalf of each and every one of you.

http://www.wtoc.com/story/33371219/singer-lily-allen-apologizes-to-refugees-in-c

Groo does what Groo does best

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:25 - Oct 12 with 1988 viewsDarran

I read this on Twitter earlier and I'm not getting into the Britain caused it by bombing the guts out of the Middle East blah blah blah but how are people in France our problem?
The French president said a similar thing a couple of weeks ago when he was talking about demolishing The Jungle.

How many Central European countries have these people already travelled through to get to France? Why don't they settle in Central Europe instead of being desperate to get to Britain?
[Post edited 12 Oct 2016 16:26]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Are you surprised at how bad the clubs finances appear to be?

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:26 - Oct 12 with 1987 viewsblueytheblue

To all refugees, on behalf of Britain I apologise for Lily Allen being inflicted upon you. I do hope she didn't "sing". That would be cruel and inhumane torture.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:30 - Oct 12 with 1973 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:25 - Oct 12 by Darran

I read this on Twitter earlier and I'm not getting into the Britain caused it by bombing the guts out of the Middle East blah blah blah but how are people in France our problem?
The French president said a similar thing a couple of weeks ago when he was talking about demolishing The Jungle.

How many Central European countries have these people already travelled through to get to France? Why don't they settle in Central Europe instead of being desperate to get to Britain?
[Post edited 12 Oct 2016 16:26]

Uhh they do.

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:32 - Oct 12 with 1963 viewsDarran

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:30 - Oct 12 by Return_of_the_Jack

Uhh they do.

I'm talking about the ones already in Central Europe that are desperate to cross the channel,why aren't they happy where they are?

I can't believe I just typed that mind when you knew full well what I was getting at.

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:35 - Oct 12 with 1956 viewsHighjack

Uhh they do.

Does this asylum claims map include the people who throw rocks at lorries to make them slow down before trying to climb in and enter the country illegally?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: The official planetswans European election poll. Your vote goes to?

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:36 - Oct 12 with 1951 viewsGroo

Uhh they do.

I think you misunderstood what Darran said.

Those people in Calais traveled through numerous Countries, crossed numerous borders to get to Calais.

As refugees they should stop at the first border and claim asylum.

I do believe the UN should be playing a more active part in handling the arrivals and assist with screening the arrivals with all major Countries in World helping to re-locate in all Countries.

How many in Calais are actual refugees and how many are economic migrants?

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:37 - Oct 12 with 1944 viewsLeonisGod

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:32 - Oct 12 by Darran

I'm talking about the ones already in Central Europe that are desperate to cross the channel,why aren't they happy where they are?

I can't believe I just typed that mind when you knew full well what I was getting at.

France leaves them in the camps until they are re-homed I believe. And they've a waiting list of a couple of years or more. We place them with foster families straight away (either their final families or temporary ones whilst a final solution is found). Once they get to Calais, it's a bit of a no-brainer to want to come here and live a 'normal' life.
Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:38 - Oct 12 with 1939 viewsDarran

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:37 - Oct 12 by LeonisGod

France leaves them in the camps until they are re-homed I believe. And they've a waiting list of a couple of years or more. We place them with foster families straight away (either their final families or temporary ones whilst a final solution is found). Once they get to Calais, it's a bit of a no-brainer to want to come here and live a 'normal' life.

Well yes of course it is.

Login to get fewer ads

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:42 - Oct 12 with 1927 viewsGroo

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:37 - Oct 12 by LeonisGod

So Britain should make it less attractive like other Countries do, offer no housing, reduce social payments, no free health etc.

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:45 - Oct 12 with 1915 viewsGroo

To me its annoying that the UK cannot accommodate housing for British people who need it, including veterans yet make every effort to house migrants by making them priority.

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:49 - Oct 12 with 1898 viewsLohengrin

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:45 - Oct 12 by Groo

To me its annoying that the UK cannot accommodate housing for British people who need it, including veterans yet make every effort to house migrants by making them priority.

You're not alone in that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:01 - Oct 12 with 1865 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Super post

blame the governments for that , we cant even build enough affordable houses any more.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:02 - Oct 12 with 1863 viewsLohengrin

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 16:35 - Oct 12 by Highjack

Does this asylum claims map include the people who throw rocks at lorries to make them slow down before trying to climb in and enter the country illegally?

They would be the poster boys for it, mate.

I would imagine Lil has a big house, perhaps she could move a couple of dozen of them in with her and see how she gets on...

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:03 - Oct 12 with 1858 viewsblueytheblue

She's said she'd take a child in. Yeah right...

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:05 - Oct 12 with 1853 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:03 - Oct 12 by blueytheblue

She's said she'd take a child in. Yeah right...

Some people are good like that you know.

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:07 - Oct 12 with 1843 viewsblueytheblue

Indeed - there are many good foster carers in the UK doing amazing jobs.

I'd suggest however if offered a child refugee Allen would suddenly find a plethora of reasons that it really wouldn't be suitable.

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:07 - Oct 12 with 1843 viewsLohengrin

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:05 - Oct 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Some people are good like that you know.

She'd probably carry it around in her handbag like a two-legged Pekinese for a while to a chorus of admiring ooohs and aaahs from the Islington set.

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:09 - Oct 12 with 1836 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:07 - Oct 12 by Lohengrin

She'd probably carry it around in her handbag like a two-legged Pekinese for a while to a chorus of admiring ooohs and aaahs from the Islington set.

well some would .

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:10 - Oct 12 with 1829 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34930602

plenty of room for them

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:18 - Oct 12 with 1811 viewsLoyal

If she is that bothered ( she's not but needs publicity) then donate your massive fortunes to the spineless charities that want these people in our country offering nothing and giving us higher crime figures.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:24 - Oct 12 with 1793 viewsLohengrin

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:10 - Oct 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34930602

plenty of room for them

"Islington Council complains that, as of this July, 42% of the building's units still had no registered voters living in them."

How much of that is due to the occupiers being here illegally, hence unable to register?

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:29 - Oct 12 with 1785 viewsblueytheblue

I'm sure they'd love to increase that percentage to try to bolster Corbyn...

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:31 - Oct 12 with 1782 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:24 - Oct 12 by Lohengrin

"Islington Council complains that, as of this July, 42% of the building's units still had no registered voters living in them."

How much of that is due to the occupiers being here illegally, hence unable to register?

Just like you Loh I have no idea .

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:35 - Oct 12 with 1772 viewsLohengrin

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:31 - Oct 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Just like you Loh I have no idea .

It's now time Whitehall put the wheels in motion for a post-Brexit census. Then we'd all know.

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:38 - Oct 12 with 1756 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lilly Allen says everyone is sorry on 17:35 - Oct 12 by Lohengrin

It's now time Whitehall put the wheels in motion for a post-Brexit census. Then we'd all know.

Indeed they should.

We can all stop surmising then, get the facts out in the open.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019