Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A34 last night 11:45 - Oct 26 with 1118 viewschasaint80

Anyone else get caught out with the A34 being closed on their way back from Liverpool Last night ? and the stupid fooking diversion signs directing you to another closed section of the A34 and back to were you started again ? It was mayhem, eventually had to drive to Wantage and Hungerford to pick up the M40 again and head towards Reading before getting back on the A34 past Newbury, must have added an hour and a half to my Journey, that plus the traffic on the M6 meant we didn't get home till 2am having left Liverpool at half 6

A34 last night on 12:05 - Oct 26 with 1088 viewsSalisburySaint

didn't go yesterday, but had exactly the same problem coming back from MK Dons a few weeks ago, didn't back from there until 12.45am when should have been back before midnight
[Post edited 26 Oct 2015 12:32]

A34 last night on 12:06 - Oct 26 with 1089 viewsBuggalugs

Had that exact same experience on the way back from MK Dons last month. Fooking horrendous it was, so I have sympathy for you having to endure that after the long slog from Liverpool.

Poll: Who is the most in-the-know on SFC’s transfer activity?

A34 last night on 12:32 - Oct 26 with 1056 viewsWints76

Someone in the Twitter said that one of the diversion signs had been removed from where we first came off the A34 and so that is where we missed the turning, but the route we ended up taking seems to have been the best one. Fair play to that old fella coming out in the cold just to direct all the people that were lost!

Would have been worse had we not got the late equaliser

A34 last night on 13:41 - Oct 26 with 998 viewsLeslie

Thankfully I didn't bother going. Sunday 4pm away at Liverpool is horrendous. I watched it on sky, and had a big roast dinner (the pork was very tender).

Poll: Will you buy the new shirt(s)

A34 last night on 16:08 - Oct 26 with 926 viewsarfurdent

A34 last night on 12:05 - Oct 26 by SalisburySaint

didn't go yesterday, but had exactly the same problem coming back from MK Dons a few weeks ago, didn't back from there until 12.45am when should have been back before midnight
[Post edited 26 Oct 2015 12:32]

also had the same problems coming back from MK Dons. Satnav had active traffic info and we went via the M1 (roadworks) M25 (roadworks) M3 closed so had to divert via the M4 to Reading. Poor Satnav is still in therapy

white Fiat driver wanted

A34 last night on 18:43 - Oct 26 with 880 viewssledger

this roadwork/diversion has been going on so long it must be in the history books its like groundhog day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019